Key Account Manager :
We are looking for a Key Account Manager with 1+ years of experience in the e-commerce industry.
1.Inventory Management: Optimal Inventory with targeted DOH norms, seasonal assortment, near expiry stock management.
2. In & Out Stock Management, Planning on buying and marketing calendar.
3.Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are, and create a viable business.
4.Analyse data to determine industry and consumer trends regarding the product and category.
5.Collaborating with buyers and merchandisers to expand the product line.
6.Drive Launches and necessary Category led promotions, managing the monthly calendars.
7.Business strategy – Know customer, market, competition, influence stakeholders.
8.Vendor Mngt – Negotiation & relationship with brands/vendors.
9.Market Understanding -Competition Mapping Communicate with other departments and external third parties on e-commerce contents requirements.
10.Collect and organize product images from the company and photo library or photographer or agencies Create product titles, descriptions, and other mandatory attributes as per e-commerce marketplace requirement.
11.Maintaining the sales report & sales performance of the product.
Please drop resumes at email@example.com
Also do share references,if any.
Content Writer :
1. Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
2. Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
3. Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
4. Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
5. Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
6. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
7. Promote content on social media
8. Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
9. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Please share your portfolio too.
CTC: As per Industry Norm
Location: Okhla Phase -II
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Public Relations Account Executive:
We are hiring for Sr. Executive – PR for our corporate office Okhla Phase -II, New Delhi.
*Research, outline, write, edit and proofread materials;
*Develop effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics.
*Organize and coordinate PR activities.
*Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online, to interest them in covering their clients’ stories
*Conduct local, regional and national media outreach to generate meaningful results that meet clients’ marketing and business needs;
*Use a variety of channels (TV, press, internet etc.) to maximize company exposure.
*Arrange for interviews or public speaking events and construct press releases.
*Analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports.
English language fluency
Experience: 2-4 yrs in Public Relations profile
Interested Candidates can mail their CV on Hr@sppl.ind.in
Graphic Designer :
- Develops site graphics, images, icons, banners, etc.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions
- Good understanding of responsive web design, visualize and develop- info graphics, animations and interactivities
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Manage design projects / deliverables on day to day basis.
- Ability to work with interpreting concepts/ storyboarding for digital campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience with Standard and Rich Media Banners- interactivity, roll- overs, video integration and other formats.
- Daily requirement of Banner design for Social Media, Website , Mobile App , Email Marketing , Print etc
- Bachelor/ Master degree in creative design or respective field
- 2+ years experience in creative Graphics and Video Editing.
- Good understanding experience in designing innovative wireframes, mock ups of entire website, micro site, landing pages, banners, brochures, case studies, templates, etc.
- Good understanding experience in innovative color palates/ themes, creative layouts, and typography in different digital mediums.
- Excellent fluency with software like Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator, After Effect and premiere
Customer Care Representative :
- Interacting With the Customers and provide accurate services.
- Providing on call Resolution.
- Maintaining the customer service standards.
- Working towards customer Delight.
For more details drop a mail at email@example.com