The Ideal candidate will create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. They will implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts in an effort to increase brand awareness. Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group.
- Knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube
- understands social media metrics
- Content writing
- Manage and oversee social media content/handles/activities
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement
- Google AdWords
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns.
- Interacting with customers and dealing with their enquiries( ORM)
- Management of Budget being spent on promoting social media posts and pay per click
- Bachelor’s degree( Any stream)